Kansas Odyssey of the Mind State Competition
March 4, 2023
Wichita East High School
2301 E Douglas
Wichita, KS 67211
**Look for more details to be provided here as we get closer to tournament time**
- Please move your vehicle once unloaded so that others may unload. Thank you.
- Check all props for potential damage to floors, any damage to Bethel floors will be the responsibility of the team.
- Review the Program Guide with your team regarding penalty points for damage to floors.
- Review the Program Guide with your team regarding the size of props. Some of the rooms we will be using this year are smaller than we have had in the past.
- Bethel College requested that glue guns only be used if something such as cardboard is placed on the floors.
- Please leave your area cleaner than you found it.
- With your team, review page 45 of the Program Guide regarding Outside Assistance.
- If you have multiple teams, each team MUST make their own props/backdrop. It is considered Outside Assistance if the same prop/backdrop is used in multiple problems.
- If your team had help from an adult for safety reasons, they should list it on the outside assistance form. It is better to have the team take a small penalty for Outside Assistance, than for them to be talking to judges and it come out that they had help without listing it; which could result in a larger penalty.
- Please make sure that all paperwork is filled out prior to coming to competition day, this includes media release, style, and any problem specific paperwork. WE WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COPIER.
- If you are interested in or know of someone interested in joining the KS Odyssey of the Mind board please contact Shelley at email@example.com or Lana at firstname.lastname@example.org