State Competition Registration
More State Competition Information
1. Tournament registration will take place online and will not be considered complete until the Kansas Odyssey of the Mind state treasurer receives a check or PO.
2. State tournament registration deadline is February 10, 2018. No registration will be accepted after this date. This procedure has been implemented in an effort to help with scheduling.
3. State tournament registration fee is $85 per team if registered BY MIDNIGHT, February 10, 2018. A copy of the registration form must accompany the payment.
4. State tournament registration fee will be $120 per team if registered AFTER MIDNIGHT, February 10, 2018. A copy of the registration form must accompany the payment.
5. Membership registrations with Creative Competitions, Inc. must be received in New Jersey before you can register a team for for competition.
6. One volunteer per membership is required for the state competition and their name must accompany team registration. These volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
Please CLICK HERE to be taken to the Member Area of the national Odyssey of the Mind site. As a reminder, you will need your membership number, the zip code for your school, and the name and email address of your judge or volunteer to ensure a smooth registration process. Judges/volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.:
Send payment to: Karen Liu, 543 North Elm Gardner, KS 66030
NOTE: Membership Number, Coach's name, School name, Problem and Division number OR a copy of the printed registration form must accompany payment. A check or P.O. are acceptable methods of payment.
Each team must provide a judge/volunteer in order to facilitate the State tournament.
Teams who qualify for World Finals will receive instructions after the State Competition.